Monday, March 30, 2009

IQ AND EQ


WE'RE SPECIAL !
NO ONE LIVE LONELY !
TOGETHER WE ARE ONE !

A girl as her mother,"Mam, may I clever as my bro ?"

"Why you ask like that ?"

"Brother is lucky. He's clever. He's genius"

"My daughter, life is not depend only our IQ but in our relation ship with the others, it's say EQ"

"What do you mean, I can success better my bro ?"

"Yes ! If you want it, you fight it, learn, make good relation, smart and don't forget to pray?"

"Is it important to pray ?"

"It's very important, when you'll make decision. And after that, you got nothing, you'll calm down. No Stress. And you can do another better idea."

"Yes. I'll do it. Smart work and smarter for everything. Thanks, Mam."


Best regard 4 all of U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do U have another idea ?


LET'S SHARE 2 US.